Fastest Electric Bike – Are you on a budget and still looking for the fastest electric bike that you can afford.You may well know by now if you’ve been researching electric bikes looking for the fastest electric bike that to get one with GREAT performance generally means it will cost you a fortune to buy a pre-built high performance bike.
Product Name: Fast Electric Bike – Diy 50mph Electric Bike-morbrook
Publisher Web Site: http://www.fastelectricbike.com/
Trial period:60 Days
Some of these cool rides can run up to $10,000.00. Yes. you read that right, 10,000 Buckaroos!!!
I don’t know about you, but just writing that made me say “OUCH“!!!
Do you want just any underpowered, slow electric bike? Or do you want the fastest one on the planet?
What if I told you that you could have your very own high performance homemade electric I would say that a 50 Mile Per Hour top speed and a 30 mile range is high performance wouldn’t you?
Why would you want to build your own electric bike?
Well, for one, you can’t even find a pre-built electric bike with a top speed of 50MPH AND a range of 30 miles.This truly is the ultimate electric bike on the planet.
So if you’re looking for speed, power and range, then you have no choice but to build your own using a really cool set of diy electric bike plans.
Benefits of Building the Fastest Electric Bike Yourself
How about saving fuel? Gasoline and diesel prices are on the rise once again…kind of like death and taxes huh? You can alays count on fuel prices to rise again.
The average price per gallon now is $3.00, $5.00 per gallon is being predicted by the oil execs within the next year. How much better off would you be if you could pocket $5-$10 per day or more by using your high performance homemade electric bike..
How about saving time in traffic by using the bike lane?
What about doing your part for the planet, I don’t care what anybody thinks, the less fossil fuel emissions we pump into our atmosphere, the better off we’ll all be…
Personally, I get really tired of being held hostage by the oil companies, not to mention shipping 100′s of billions of dollars overseas to foreign countries for oil when we could certainly use those dollars to create jobs in our own economy…that’s just one of my reasons, you may or may not agree…we all have our own individual reasons for the things we do…
At any rate, let’s take a look at these Do It Yourself Plans for the Fastest Electric Bike…
These diy electric bike plans take you by the hand with a step by step guide and full illustrations to putting together your own high performace, high speed electric bike, and yes, once you’re finished, you can pat yourself on the back as you fly by every other electric bike on the road…
Choosing A Bike And Proper Frame
- What you need to know about the fork for safety’s sake
- Handlebars and Stem – What you need to know
- Pedal Drive Train, or completely eliminate?
- Brakes – Very important
- Rims – Why a standard rim is dangerous!
- Tires – You need to know this!!
- Kickstand – Why a proper kickstand will save you loads of trouble
- Accessories – What you really need and what not to bother with…
Choosing Your Electrical Components
- The Motor – Yes, this is one of the most important aspects of your homemade electric bike. Exactly what you need to know…
- Controller – Nothing like being out of control on your fastest electric bike
- Batteris – Must have information to get the maximum range from your motorized bicycle
- BMS – What the heck is BMS? find out for yourself…
- Throttle – Thumb control or hand throttle?
- Cycle Analyst
- Wiring and Connectors – The best to use. Where and Why?
- DC/DC Converter – Must have information
- Auxillary 12 volt output
- Electrical Accessories – What you need and Why
Building Your DIY Electric Bike
- Fitting the electric bike motor
- Electric bike motor cooling – Better know this part…
- Making a torque arm – simple but important
- Best way to build the battery boxes
- Assembling the fastest electric bike – Putting all of your work together
- Installing the drivetrain
- Installing the controller
- Ready to Rock and Roll – better check out the driving tips before you take off though, you’ve built a lot of power into your homemade electric bike.